[mythtv-users] OT: Channel Icons

Greg greg.d at cwgsy.net
Fri Jun 18 17:42:42 EDT 2004

I used wget to get all of the UK logo's. Not entirely should what the
command was but it wasn't too different from one of the ones in the help
file. Just had to run it 16 times, once for each page of icons, only took a
few minutes and seemed a bit easier than trying to write something to do it.

Greg