[mythtv-users] OT: Channel Icons

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 15:39:43 EDT 2004

>Wow!  That satlogo page is awesome.  Any chance someone out there could write
>a little bash script to pull in those icons automaticly?
>
>I'd try it, but my bash-fu is weak as of yet.  I think there is an icon
>grabing script out there that could be modified.

I don't think it'll be that simple. If you look at the image URI's, you'll
see that there's not really a set method of grouping them. You'd either
need to know you wanted bbc1_south.jpg or the script would have to figure
out what the image was called from you saying "it starts with an a" and
then saying "bbc1_south". If you mucked up, it wouldn't pull down an image
at all.

I'll have a fiddle with wget sometime later and see how impossible it is...