[mythtv-users] Generic program descriptions grabbed instead of specific

Mark Covington markcov at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Jun 15 10:46:46 EDT 2004

For the past month I've been using DataDirect and it has been displaying generic
descriptions instead of the more specific descriptions.

Ex.
Myth Shows a Simpsons recording at 5p
The Simpsons (5:00 PM-5:30 PM)
Homer and Marge Simpson raise Bart, Lisa and baby Maggie.

Logging into zap2it.com directly I get the listing
The Simpsons (5:00 PM-5:30 PM)
Homer and Lisa engineer a takeover at the nuclear power plant with Homer as the
new CEO.

At the end of the week I now have 14 Simpsons recorded all with the same generic
description.  This does *NOT* occur across all programs however.  Nearly every
other program has the more detailed descriptions.
What do I need to do to get the more specific descriptions?

I'm running CVS as of 06/13.

mythfilldatabase was called via a cron job (the contrib/mythfilldatabasecron
file), while I was seeing this problem.
I just switched to the integrated mythfilldatabase calling from within myth with
the randomizer.  However, I imagine this will not solve my problem.

Mark

--
Mark Covington
markcov at alumni.rice.edu