[mythtv-users] www.mythtvtalk.com <- New forum

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Tue Jun 15 10:08:47 EDT 2004

I don't want to cause a big row or anything, but isn't the mere fact
that this topic keeps raising it's ugly head evidence enough that this
list is _not_ sufficient for all users?  It seems unavoidable that
we'll keep seeing these things pop up until we come up with a means of
supporting the users that is more friendly than a mailing list.  If
not, I think this is going to be one of those chronic topics that
everyone gets tired of seeing.

- --Phill W.

***Disclaimer***
I assume the developers are perfectly happy with the mailing list and
not likely to change.  More power to them!  I'd like to point out that
I (personally) can generally figure out my myth-related problems by
sifting the list, I can fix my knoppmyth-distro related problem by
searching the knoppmyth forums, and I can fix my mythxbox problems by
searching the mythxbox forums.  I personally find the mailing list to
be a pain to search and find relevant solutions, but nothing's perfect.