[mythtv-users] Cheap PVR350 Card?

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 19:44:02 EDT 2004

>Which epia mobo are you using?  I'm currently thinking of buying the
>EPIA-MII 10000 but I'd prefer to go cheaper if I could.  Can the M 6000
>handle DVD/DiVX?  It has the MPEG2 hardware so that's not a concern.

Off the top of my head, no. When it came out, alot of the hw sites grumbled
about its almost-but-not-quite DivX ability. This was on windows, granted,
so I don't know how much of a difference Linux would make, for better or
worse. If you have any hi-res MPEG4's, I don't think there's any way it
could cope.