[mythtv-users] bad reception kills backend how to fine tune

Myth myth at umich2.com
Thu Jun 10 19:42:28 EDT 2004

I have one channel on my analog Comcast cable that gets poor reception
through MythTV. When the screen has a lot of white on it, I get really
bad audio static.
When recording the picture gets heavily pixelated after a while and
seems to completely kill the backend after a while.
Since it only happens on one channel I am assuming it is not tuned
properly. If so any suggestions on how to use finetuning to improve
reception? Any one else have the same problem? Thanks!