[mythtv-users] liter, cc, cid

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Mon Jun 7 08:31:01 EDT 2004

There are two ways to do liter, cid, cc.  The first is to individually
fill each combo box with its own unique data.  The second is to fill
them all at once with the same select statement so that when you select
a different liter the corresponding cid or cc changes to that as well.

The only problem with the second way is that means that there will be
duplicates.  To see what I mean run this:
SELECT Liter_Disp, CC_Disp, CID_Disp FROM Usr_AAIA_Vehicle  WHERE Make =
'ACURA' GROUP BY Liter_Disp, CC_Disp, CID_Disp

For the new aaia way we were using the second method, and for the old
aaia a while back we were using the first method, I personally like the
second, but I can see how some users may become confused with being able
to select the same value twice.

So what do you think?

Thanks.