[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.15.1, no recorded shows listed

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jun 4 11:36:29 EDT 2004

bbusstra at o2w.nl wrote:

>After a recent upgrade to 0.15.1, everything went fine, except for the
>fact that previous recordings had disappeared in the "view recorded
>programs" section. Recording is doing fine, but I'm not able to view
>them because they are not listed anymore. The recorded programs only
>show up in mythweb.  I cannot delete the recordings from within
>mythfrontend, because the shows also do not appear in the "delete
>recordings" section.

 From keys.txt:

Recording Groups

Recording Groups allow you to separate programs into user-defined
categories, such as "Kids", "Alice", "Bob", etc.  This can be used to
reduce clutter, or to segregate content if you use the PIN function.

In the Watch Recordings Screen
- M to change the view or to set a group password
- I to move a program from one Recording Group to another