[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.15.1, no recorded shows listed

bbusstra at o2w.nl bbusstra at o2w.nl
Fri Jun 4 10:46:37 EDT 2004

Hello list,

After a recent upgrade to 0.15.1, everything went fine, except for the
fact that previous recordings had disappeared in the "view recorded
programs" section. Recording is doing fine, but I'm not able to view
them because they are not listed anymore. The recorded programs only
show up in mythweb.  I cannot delete the recordings from within
mythfrontend, because the shows also do not appear in the "delete
recordings" section.

Does anyone recognize this?
Does someone maybe have a solution?

Many thanks,