[mythtv-users] RE: PIP dual tuner problem

mpgordon at comcast.net mpgordon at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 07:46:59 EDT 2004

Ok I think I know why I am having this problem I just don't know how to solve it.

I can view TV/audio with my pvr-250 fine.
I switch to the WinFast capture card <Y>
I can view TV/audio with the Winfast2000 fine.
When I switch back to the pvr-250 the TV.audio for the pvr-250 is fine but I also hear the audio from the Winfast2000 which I have just switched from.

When I use PiP the Winfast is not giving up the audio therefore the pvr-250 hangs.

This must be a configuration error either in mythtv-setup or modules.config.
Both cards are setup for /dev/dsp.
I also tried the Winfast with /dev/dsp1 and still had the same results.

I have also upgraded the bttv driver.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike G.