[mythtv-users] recorded database is short over 300 programs all of a sudden

Jason Donhaue jdonahue at timekiller.org
Thu Jun 3 21:31:42 EDT 2004

Something similar happened to me twice - you wouldn't be using NFS would
you?

For me what happened was, Myth lost the NFS mount, and *apparently* if
you go to the "watch recordings" screen, it rescans for the files, and
if missing - DELETES the entry from mysql :(

I had to manually recreate about 40 entries :( Now I keep the mysql DB
on the NFS server too, that way if the mount is lost, myth can delete
anything :)