[mythtv-users] recorded database is short over 300 programs all of a sudden

Jeff jeff at intersystems.com
Thu Jun 3 21:10:53 EDT 2004

This is running Myth .14 (Knoppmyth R4V2).

Yesterday everything was fine but when I went to watch
a show today I found that the list of recordings was missing
quite a number of shows. If I look in the database I have around
60 recorded shows. If I look in the /myth/tv directory I have around
300 .nuv files.

I couldn't find anything 'interesting' in any of the log files.

This box has been up and running for 4 months now w/no trouble.
This doesn't sound like hardware, it sounds like mysql has
lost its mind :-(

Any chance of reconstructing the recorded database from the nuv
filenames and the oldrecorded data?

Has this happened to anyone else?