[mythtv-users] Nuvexport from 0.14 to 0.15

Steve Frank steve.frank at bevcore.com
Wed Jun 2 09:27:44 EDT 2004

A followup:

I used Nuvexport on my 0.14 box to export a couple of recordings and sql
(not running in the same directory as where the .nuv files were). I made
a backup of my target 0.15 mythconverg database before proceeding.  I
modified the nuvexport .sql file to change the host name, then scp'd the
files over to my 0.15 box, dropped the .nuv in my tv directory, and ran
the .sql to import. Everything went off without any issues. I could load
the show, it showed up in recordings, etc.  It appears at first glance
there's nothing changed in the database schema from 0.14 to 0.15 to
cause issues, so I didn't have to go through the hardcore method Bruce
Markey had suggested.

Steve