[mythtv-users] Mythweb Scheduled Recordings Bug

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 21:10:54 EDT 2004

I wanted to report a bug in mythweb. Today I don't have any further
shows to record but when I look in mythweb in the scheduled recordings
list it shows tomorrows recordings with today's date when I uncheck
the duplicates box.

This could be because I have a duplicate for today which won't be
recorded and when it disappears everything gets shifted up one day.
The listings from August first move into July 31 while Aug 2 listings
stay where they are supposed to go and Aug 1st ends up being omitted.

I'm running 15.1 on gentoo.