[mythtv-users] Lirc_serial + Fedora core 2

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 17:44:47 EDT 2004

Yes it works fine when I'm logged in as root, but what I'm trying to do is create a script that
will run in the Autostart folder that will startup Lirc and IVTV on startup and I don't plain on
having my system booted with root user.

I'm sure this is fairly intuitive to more unix savvy people but I'm a newbie (even though I’ve
spent HUNDREDS of HOURS over the last 9 months getting myth to work)..