[mythtv-users] Black screen with sound

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 24 08:58:19 EDT 2004

Thanks for the advice.  I was also poking around in the config trying out
different sound options (trying to get 5.1 which now works great) but I noticed
also that xine was doing and auto select of the video driver.  Once I set that
to xv as the default things started working better.  But then using the right
click/settings and putting the check on the autopaint colorkey fixed everything.

Strange thing is this wan't an issue under Slackware 9.1 which I was running
before Gentoo.  Now on to my remote problems.  But I'll post that in a different
thread.  Thanks for you help.

Stephen