[mythtv-users] Re: Slightly OT: lirc on Fedora Core 2 and/or 2.6 kernel based distros

Gideon N. Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:09:58 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:54:08 +0200, Axel Thimm <axel.thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> Only for i2c-enriched enabled kernels. But the issue with kernel
> modules are not patches but borky shipped kernel-sources by
> RH. _Always_ do make mrporper and remove the "custom" suffix in the
> Makefile before even looking at the kernel-source kernel sources ...

Argh! Thanks for that! I forgot that part about the "custom" suffix on
the Makefile. I also did that thing when I compiled lirc on RH9
before. I just remembered that I also experienced the same problems
because of the "custom" suffix. Thanks a lot. Will try it at home
later (1.5 hours from now).

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com