[mythtv-users] Bugs in MythVideo?

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Fri Jul 16 12:39:54 EDT 2004

Xavier Hervy wrote:

> I submit a several time  a patch that fix this too. But each time,
> main dev tell me that i break utf8 stuff. Yes that's true. But as far
> as i know the only people that don't have trouble with utf8 in
> mythvideo, don't have special characters in mythvideo :(

And *I* asked you to submit a patch that fixes just the international
characters for you so that I could run is past the others who were
having problems and see if it was something MythVideo was doing wrong or
what.   But so far we get these huge patches that do 8 different things
all rolled together.

Just because we're in the US doesn't mean that we don't have
international characters, we're not called the melting pot for nothing.
Heck even the Harry Potter movies were directed by someone with an
accent character in his name.