[mythtv-users] OT? /proc/pci

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 08:13:56 EDT 2004

Stephen,

Thanks for your response.  That's what I suspected, but I wanted to be
sure before I got drastic.

The box that the PVRs are in is a bit overloaded, IRQ-wise.  I had to
add an IDE controller, video, sound, and LAN, just to get started.
Despite disabling the on-board IDE (udma33), I suspect its taking up
IRQs.  I was already thinking about moving MythTv to another, more
modern box.  Guess I'll just have to do it!

Sean