[mythtv-users] Viewing and recording

John OKeefe john at terminalreality.com
Wed Jul 7 12:42:49 EDT 2004

I have maybe the same problem that happens to him. I am using KnoppMyth R4V4
with a WinTV PVR-250. When I am watching LiveTV if I select R or r to record
the current LiveTV channel I am dumped to the Gnome desktop and MythFrontEnd
is no longer there. Is there somewhere I can look for a log to see if the
error was captured?

- John