[mythtv-users] Mythmusic visualisation problems

Andy Ward ajward at pallasathene.compulink.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 19:26:46 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been struggling with MythTV for a while, and I've got pretty much
everything working, but one little thing I can't get a handle on.

In Mythmusic, I've turned the various visualisation options on, but when
the get selected, I get a blank screen for anything other than Goom.

This probably isn't connected, but I also see the "stuttering" of goom
with certain music - for me, it only happens when playing from the CD.
(Yes, I've checked that DMA is on)

...any thoughts?

Andy.