[mythtv-users] Re: IR Blaster: lirc_sir on Fedora Core w/ATrpms

Emmanuel Hislen hislen at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 31 02:04:38 EST 2004

I had seen a mail in the archives about having lircd1 and lircd2, but it
looked fishy to me at that time. Boy was I wrong.

It's wonderful, everything is working now, thank you so much !!!

I am sure you know how this little touch makes all the difference, now
only I feel my setup is complete :-)

Maybe we should suggest the lirc developers to use some "#define" in
some header file for the major device and io numbers.
Then everything could be automatic, at least until they come up with a
solution for controlling 2 different devices,

Thanks again,

Emmanuel.