[mythtv-users] Radio remote for myth

Rob Comstock mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Thu Jan 29 15:55:32 EST 2004

I have been using a IR --> RF --> IR converter/extender for
some time (the X10 "powermid") and am having good luck
with that. I actually have three RF transmitters around the
house that I can shoot with the remote controls. There is
a RF receiver that floods the closet with my mythbox (and
all the other audio/visual gear). Works quite well and allows
me to control myth functions via remote from anywhere in
the house.

Ciao

rob