[mythtv-users] Where to buy parts for homebew IR receiver?

Eloy A. Paris peloy at chapus.net
Thu Jan 29 10:47:43 EST 2004

Guys,

I need to get rid of the keyboard connected to the Myth box in our
family room. For this I need to build an IR receiver. The problem is
that there aren't any electronic components shops where I live, so I
need to buy on-line.

Can people share their experiences regarding where they have bought the
components for their homebrew IR receivers? Part lists would also be
nice. I've heard of mouser.com. Anyone has bought stuff from them?

I'm in the US, by the way, so I don't think something like Conrad (in
Germany) is a good idea.

Thanks!

Eloy.-