[mythtv-users] PVR-350 ivtv problems

Steve Dwyer stevedwyer at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 29 08:14:00 EST 2004

Okay, So I have come to find out that if i dont have ANYTHING connected the
to S-Video Input then cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg will capture a nice black
screen, as it should. However once I plug in S-Video from my VCR and
re-issue cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg then i get Input/Output Error.

Any Ideas?

Steve