[mythtv-users] Problems filling EPG data in database with --file option

Daniel Struck community at struck.lu
Thu Jan 29 01:57:45 EST 2004

> - sourceid: Does it start from 0 or from 1? If i have just one card, is
> it then 1? I tried both, and still have problems. Or is this a setting
> which I didn't see?

You can lookup your sourceid in the column "sourceid" from the table
"videosource" in the "mythconverg" database.

The easiest way to do this, would be to install "phpmyadmin". But you
can do this also manually:

mysql -u root
(channge root to the user, you are using to connect to mysql, you can
find it in "usr/share/mythtv/mysql.txt", if you have set a password,
mysql will ask for it)

use mythconverg;
(change to the mythtv database)

select * from videosource;
(show everything from the table videosource, from the output, you should
be able to determine the sourceid)

quit
(exit mysql ;-)

Best regards,