[mythtv-users] SN41G2 - notsogood for Myth

Jon Waite jon at jonwaite.com
Wed Jan 28 20:07:11 EST 2004

> I'd love a PVR-250/350, but the local price is NZ$600-800. A
> little steep when I have the CPU to do it in software.

David,

Do what I did - contact Hauppauge US and they'll order you a PVR-350 direct
from Singapore (with the correct PAL-B/G tuner for New Zealand). Total cost
was NZ$350(ish) including about $50 for UPS delivery. Mine arrived within a
week.

Now I've just got to figure out where the hell I can find out information on
the serial port on my Motorola DHT320 Sky Digital decoder box, get a serial
link working and I'll be set...

Also I saw in another of your posts a reference to http://www.sky.co.nz/data
- I *wish* I'd found that about 2 weeks ago :(