[mythtv-users] Maybe a stupid question: How do you switch tuners watching live tv?

Felix Hermann Hoßfeld enemybuster at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:35:46 EST 2004

I guess this question has been asked a thousand times before but I have to
asked again:

I have two cards in my box. One is digital and one analog so the set of
channels available is different on each. If I'm watching live tv and want to
watch a program that is only available on the other tuner - how do I do
that?

Well, what I know from the list archives it seems I have to activate PiP and
then swap the two windows. The only problem is: I use XvMC (have to on
2xCeleron 400) so the PiP functionality is disabled.

Is this a bug (or a feature:-))? Or is there a secret key I have to press?

Bye

Felix