[mythtv-users] transcoding doesn't seem to start

William Shatner klingonfightclub at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 15:11:14 EST 2004

Hi,
I have a pvr-250 card and mythtv seems to be working
great.  Unfortunately my space fills up too quickly
and transcode doesn't seem to be starting even when I
try to run in manually.  Actaully one time I saw
mythtranscode <defunct>, when I ran ps -e | grep
trans.   Automatic transcodeing doesn't seem to start
up either.  Where should I start debugging this
problem?

I've tried running:
mythtranscode --chanid 1009 --starttime
2004001019000400 --profile autodetect