[mythtv-users] Weird video problem

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Jan 27 01:27:02 EST 2004

Philip J. Morrison, Jr. wrote:
> How exactly did you do this?  I created the system using Jarod's atrpms
> install and I have rebuilt several times to try to get 0.9.11 to install.  I
> finally did find both a rpm and tar file for bttv-0.9.11 but it complains
> about the kernel.  I rolled back the kernel and everything blew up big
> time...
>
> So, is there a fix for this re screen problem like 0.9.13?  Or a way to get
> 9.11 to install on the latest kernel from apt-get?

Donno if I can help you with that approach. I build kernels
and some modules like bttv and alsa from source so it's pretty
much untar, make, make install. The bttv source is available
from Gerd's website at:

http://bytesex.org/bttv/bttv-0.9.11.tar.gz

He also has a build doc at http://bytesex.org/v4l/build.html

--  bjm