[mythtv-users] Radio remote for myth

Josh McAllister josh at bluehornet.com
Mon Jan 26 22:22:35 EST 2004

If memory serves me, the ATI Remote wonder is essentially an "X-10"
remote. If you have an X10 remote with USB RF receiver, you might try
the ati_remote driver on gatos.
http://gatos.sourceforge.net/ati_remote.php

Note that you will most likely have to update the Makefile to reflect
your actual kernel source location to get it to compile.
Ie. Replace every instance of /usr/src/linux with /usr/src/linux-2.4

Let us know if this works for you.

Josh