[mythtv-users] Help!, DVB kernel loclup

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Sun Jan 25 05:28:28 EST 2004

Lo there,

Well I burned a little midnight oil last-night and tried the latest and
greatest testing Fedora 2 Core (2.6.1-1.52). Didn't work out as I never
escaped boot up. Got as far as "Lost interupt" when attempting to
identify/initilize my SATA drive (VIA Southbridge 8237).

I did have a go at compiling up the dvb-kernel code for 2.4.22 kernel
but I my machine locked up when I left mythbackend running overnight. So
Exactly the same problem methinks.

So no joy..

Simon

--
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
		-- Quintus Ennius