[mythtv-users] Tuner Card w/ Svideo Inputs & PCI Sound Transfer

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 00:37:09 EST 2004

Yeah, I seem to recall that as well.

I got lucky, the card that I bought (at a MicroCenter
in Santa Clara) supported btaudio without a problem.

But, due to the superior video quality, I'm in the
process of replacing the BT878 cards with PVR-250's.
I have one PVR-250, I'm saving up for a PVR-350.

Those are guaranteed to work, no need for btaudio.  :)

-- Joe