[mythtv-users] What do you do with your Myth box?

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Thu Jan 22 18:30:56 EST 2004

Yeah its deffinatly doable the thing is, at quicktime all the links are
directly to the movie companies, and each company i.e dreamworks, new
line cinema have different ways of laying out their pages, it gets even
worse, each movie usually has a different layout as well, with different
quality trailers, and sometimes multiple trailers, I haven't been able
to find an RSS feed with that yet either, but i'm sure there is a better
layed out site with links directly to high quality movie trailers,
better than apple.com/quicktime, I'm glad you've atleast started on
code, because I haven't.
-Jon