[mythtv-users] using replay's hardware

David Bishop tech at gnuconsulting.com
Tue Jan 20 12:56:19 EST 2004

I see this last came up in September (though the lack of good archive
searching may have me missing something), but has anyone tried to put a
normal linux distrobution + myth onto something like the 4504?  The built-in
remote-control, form-factor, and tv-out are awfully tempting, esp. when I can
get one from a coworker for under $100.  I saw someone saying that they use
some weird hardware, but I can't find any specs.  Any leads on finding out
exactly what's in one?

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

--
D.A.Bishop