[mythtv-users] install of mythtv-suite under fedora errors

Steve Huffman slh6d at virginia.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:27:19 EST 2004

I had that error too, I was able to sidestep it by using:

  rpm --force -i gtk+

I know --forcing isn't the best solution, but I figured worst case I
would break a theme... Afterwards I had to do a apt-get update
dist-upgrade, which fixed a GTK2 problem, but I don't know if that was
caused by something else I was messing with.

Steve