[mythtv-users] MythVideo IMDB lookup fails (Myth 0.13, Debianunstable)

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Sat Jan 17 01:38:31 EST 2004

I posted a patch that fixes this against current CVS.  If anyone has a
clean 0.13 source perhaps they could verify that the patch works against
it as well (it should).  The patch is posted here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Dev_F10/%5BPATCH%5D_IM
DB_search_fix_for_MythVideo_P101869/

Tim

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=85557;searc

h_string=More%20accurate%2Franked%20IMDB%20searches;guest=2044688&t=sear