[mythtv-users] MythVideo IMDB lookup fails (Myth 0.13, Debianunstable)

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Jan 16 12:45:46 EST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:14:53 -0500
Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:

> On Thursday 15 January 2004 11:31 pm, Tim Harvey wrote:

> > I just reinstalled
> > my system to FC1 linux and am currently trying to come up to speed
> > on creating packages.  I would like to be able to package the dev
> > builds I
> > do off of CVS so that I can install/remove them easily to change
> > versions.  Is there any documentation on this?  Perhaps there is an
> > easier approach.
>
> I don't have anything to do with packages, so can't help you there.

Take a look at Axel's spec files and/or srpms. With some minor modifications, they can be used to build your own packages off of CVS. Most stuff in the spec files is pretty much self-explanatory, and there's a decent tutorial on FreshRPMs.

http://freshrpms.net/docs/fight/

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...