[mythtv-users] How to set hue contrast brightness saturation pvr-250

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 21:22:21 EST 2004

If you use MythWeb, you can go to the settings page and set those
variables for each channel, which is useful since some channels (eg.,
AMC) that are darker than others.  I don't believe there is a way
(anymore) to set or alter the settings by card - I had to stop using a
bttv card along with a PVR-250 because of the vastly different default
brightness of the two.