[mythtv-users] ivtv for debian?

Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com
Fri Jan 16 16:20:03 EST 2004

last time I did it, just follow the steps from the wiki.  The only difference is that you shouldn't edit modules.conf, but put a file in your /etc/modules.d directory (is that debian or gentoo, I forget) and then run update-modules to merge the new values.

If you've not hand-rolled your kernel, then you'll need the relevant headers too.

AFAIK there's no .deb available...

Emlyn