[mythtv-users] snes9x fullscreen on TV? (yet again)

W David Handy whandy at wam.umd.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:22:17 EST 2004

I've gotten it to work before; if you don't use the -fs option at first,
And then switch to fullscreen after it starts by hitting the key
combination
(I think it's alt-f) then it displays well fullscreen.  There may be
black bars along the sides but this seemed to work the best.

I don't remember the exact command line I used, but switching from
windowed to full screen with the key combination was the trick.