[mythtv-users] Hauppage Win-TV PVR-350 - Where?

Jon Waite jon at jonwaite.com
Wed Jan 14 19:02:37 EST 2004

I have the same problem (trying to source a reasonably priced PVR-350 in New
Zealand), the cheapest I can find here is NZ$620 (again, imported from Aus).

But, having moved out here from the UK I have a lot of friends / family
there who can buy locally and send over so I'm seriously considering getting
this one: http://simply.co.uk/shop/productinfo.asp?sku=48349 for 121ukp
(including UK sales tax) = NZ$327. In fact I may get 2 since the PVR-250
works out to be NZ$295 from the same place and for another NZ$32 I'd rather
have 2 x PVR-350. Advantage of getting a 'European' PVR is that the tuner is
PAL standard (instead of US NTSC), not that I'm intending to use the tuner
(will be fed from Sky Digital decoder), but you never know.

If you're interested and can make a firm commitment to purchase then I'd be
happy to bump the order up to include extra cards and send on to you in NZ
(I'm in Christchurch) - mail me. Also if you do happen to find a reasonably
priced 'local' source I'd be very interested.

Regards, Jon.