[mythtv-users] MythWeb Bugs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jan 13 11:34:16 EST 2004

> MythWeb....Listings....Click on a channel to view the listing for the
> day for that channel....then jump to another date from within that
> channel....it jumps to 20 August 1970 (which of course has no
> programming data).  Seems to happen on all channels.

This was fixed about a day after .13 was released.  It's pretty safe to
use mythweb from CVS - though at the moment it's not a good idea because
they've changed how data is transferred from the back end (added another
field to the record) and it breaks the recording sections unless you
know how to fix it in mythbackend.php.

> I also attempt to add a key for a JumpPoint (in the JumpPoints editor
> section of the KeyBindings in MythWeb).  I click save and nothing is
> saved.  Same for all keybindings.

Not sure about this one - I'm not even sure who wrote that code.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer