[mythtv-users] Hauppauge MediaMVP as a Frontend?

Isaac Force gorgonous at web-ster.com
Mon Jan 12 13:13:01 EST 2004

I had never heard of these before, but they look _really_ cool. I recently
got a couple PVR-250's off eBay and I was going to start putting together a
HTPC for Myth, but I'd much rather have a device like this so I don't have
to muck with video card tweaking, trying to make it as silent as possible,
etc.

Given that it's already proven with Linux and boots off the network out of
the box, I would agree that it would be an ideal frontend. (Especially with
its price point -- a couple bucks more than I spent for _one_ of my PVR
cards)

Think I might pick one up and join the effort.