[mythtv-users] Antec Overture CPU fan

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 12 12:02:28 EST 2004

for a case that size, I'd go for a zalman.  Though you can go fanless
with the thermalright, your cpu will probably be floating in the 50
degree celsius range and that would be with decent airflow in the case.

Get a zalman and place it in quiet mode, which has a noise level of
about 20-25 dba.  The only concern with the zalmans is the height of
case/mobo in relation to the heatsink

Also, check out this website for additional heatsink/fan info...
http://www.frostytech.com

Bborie...