[mythtv-users] DVB Channel Setup - Start of a solution

Malcolm Smith Malcolm.Smith at itemplus.com
Mon Jan 12 06:19:32 EST 2004

Daniel,

1.
I used the first, which seems to work. I have no basis for why other than
trial. Anyone any better arguement for which one?

2.
It seems that

chanid
frequency (note some frequencies have 16667 khz added/subtracted from the
mhz figure, something to do with inteference)
fec's
vpid
apid
transmission mode
guard interval
inversion - seems to remain same
hp_
lp_ code rates

are all used

crypt is not used
tpid is not used by myth at present but possibly might be

not sure about service-id doesn't seem to used in the UK. Maybe other
countries implement different methods.

Will have a look at the script over the next few days

-malc-