[mythtv-users] Cannot hear MythMusic sound

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Sun Jan 11 16:47:02 EST 2004

> What you ca ndo is pass the pvr's audio out into the line in of the
> sound card and connect the amp/speakers to the line out of the sound
> card.

Thanks for the response.  That's exactly what I did and it worked nicely.

minor OT rant...

What the hell is it with Radio Shack requiring my address when I try to
use a gift card someone else bought me?  The dweeb at the counter
wouldn't let me use it without disclosing my address, so I gave him an
obviously fake one.  The card has already been paid for, a customer
should have the option of not becoming marketing meat.

/rant