[mythtv-users] Going straight into Myth TV Viewer

Mike Ryan mythtv at redmar.com
Sat Jan 10 17:38:33 EST 2004

Hi All,

Another setup question. I have configured MythTV and everything looked ok. The
first time I went in, I saw the menus and selected View Live TV (or whatever it
is). However, now when I go in it goes straight into the TV viewer and I can't
get back to the MythTV menu.

Tried it from root and another new account I created and get the same thing.

Any ideas? My system details were posted earlier today under the PVR 250
problem, if that's any help

Thanks in Advance

Mike
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any product,
an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement
of Redmar Consulting Ltd. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.
All information is subject to change without notice.