[mythtv-users] How do I compile ivtv cvs latest

Tim Wilhoit timwilhoit at cox-internet.com
Sat Jan 10 12:20:10 EST 2004

Ok thanks Jarod.  I did follow that faq and I did a compile but I got
some i2c errors which I later found are supposedly normal.  But now my
machine is hanging during startup up when it loads the ivtv module  :(
Now I have to go figure out how to keep it from loading that module so I
can boot the box up and recompile the ivtv module.  Its tough being a
linux newbie  :)