[mythtv-users] DVB: Recording length keeps changing!!

Paul McDermott paul at tintagel.free-online.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 16:54:45 EST 2004

Anyone else noticed this?

I've just been watching a recording. The "Watch recordings" screen tells
me that it was recorded on Tues Jan 8, 6pm - 6.20pm. So it should be 20
mins long.

When I start to watch and then press pause it tells me I have watched
xx:xx of 17:22 minutes. If I press skip forward I then get yy:yy of
19:06. Later I see 15:37 of 15:37. The recording then ends abruptly at
17:22 of 17:22.

Anyone else seen this happening? Why does the recording length change?
Why is my recording cut short? (NB This is a completed recording, not
something that is still being recorded).

I've noticed this ever since I got my Hauppage Nova-t DVB card working.

Specs:
Myth 0.13
Mandrake 9.2
kernel 2.4.22